In The Big Apple - Part 2, Heather formed her alliance with her teammates.
In Boating in Italy, After her team lost, Heather told Geoff and Bridgette that they were out of the alliance, and Heather got the alliance to vote Bridgette off.
In G'Day Australia, Heather got her alliance to vote off DJ and convinced a few.
In Deep Blue Sea, Heather once again got her alliance to vote off Geoff.
In Robbery in Paris, Heather got her alliance to vote off Sierra.
In Big Ben Diving, Heather got her alliance to vote off Izzy and convinced a few others. Eva also joined the alliance.
In Hall of Courtneys. Heather had Beth vote off Cody and a few other teammates voted him off too.
- Heather (leader, voted off in Roman Fools, reformed alliance as leader in Season Two, betrayed by her alliance in Round & Round)
- Sierra (betrayed by alliance in Robbery in Paris, rejoined alliance in Season Two, left alliance in Scareful What You Wish For!)
- Beth (joined in Who Wants to be a Heatheraire?, left alliance in Foul Play In the Funhouse)
- Cody (joined in Who Wants to be a Heatheraire?, betrayed by alliance in Hall of Courtneys)
- Ezekiel (joined in Foul Play In the Funhouse, betrayed alliance in Round & Round)
- DJ (betrayed by alliance in G'Day Australia)
- Eva (joined in Big Ben Diving, betrayed by alliance in Russia Can Be Murder)
- Bridgette (betrayed by alliance in Boating in Italy)
- Geoff (betrayed by alliance in Deep Blue Sea)
- Izzy (betrayed by alliance in Big Ben Diving)
- LeShawna (helped out alliance in Big Ben Diving)
- This is the most powerful alliance.
- This is the only alliance to have all the members betrayed.